A laptop is the first need of every student. If you have recently joined a nursing school then you will be planing to buy the best laptops for nursing students that can fulfill all of your requirements. With all of my efforts and research.
I’m going to suggest you which laptop would be suitable for you and which laptop you should ignore before purchasing.
Requirements For Best Laptops For Nursing Students
NOTE: There are some things which you always keep in your mind before purchasing the best laptops for nursing students which I have listed below:
If we talk about the laptops Operating System so there are three major operating systems which are used worldwide naming Window OS, Mac OS, and Chrome OS. For Nursing Student all of these are best But if it fulfills your Nursing School requirements. If you don’t understand that which OS Laptop you should purchase so I will recommend you go on Windows OS.
If you want that your computer handles your multitasking work easily so it requires a minimum of 8GB Ram. These days mid-range laptops come with a minimum of 8GB of Ram. I would highly recommend you go for 8GB Ram if you’re on a tight budget.
Storage is one of the important things that will store all of your data and information. As we talk about storage so there are two types of storage namely HDD (Hard Disk Drive) and SDD (Solid State Drive). The difference between these storages is that HDDs are cheaper and you will get more storage but SDDs storage are lighter and faster than HDD.
For Nursing Student I would highly recommend you to go for Intel Core i5 which comes with Mid Range laptops. It is faster than Intel core i3 but less fast than Intel Core i7.
As a student, you should be carrying your laptop in different places. So for that, you must go for that laptop which is thin and lightweight so that you can carry a laptop with you without any burden.
List Of Laptops For Nursing Students
|1||NEW APPLE MACBOOK AIR||Intel Core i3||8GB RAM||Check Price|
|2||ACER SPIN 3 CONVERTIBLE||Intel Core i7 8565U||16GB RAM||Check Price|
|3||LENOVO IDEAPAD 330||Intel Core i5-8250U||8GB RAM||Check Price|
|4||ASUS VIVOBOOK 15||Intel core i3-8145U||8GB RAM||Check Price|
|5||MICROSOFT SURFACE PRO 4||Intel Core i5||8GB RAM||Check Price|
|6||ACER ASPIRE E 15||Intel Core i5-8250U||8GB RAM||Check Price|
|7||LENOVO FLEX 14||AMD R Series||12GB RAM||Check Price|
|8||DELL INSPIRON 14 5481||Intel Core i3-8145u||4GB RAM||Check Price|
|9||ASUS VIVOBOOK||Intel Core i5 8250U||8GB RAM||Check Price|
|10||HP PAVILION 15||Intel Quad Core i5-8250U||8GB RAM||Check Price|
1. New Apple MacBook Air (Intel Core i3 10th Gen)
- Stunning 13.3-inch Retina display with True Tone technology
- Backlit Magic Keyboard and Touch ID
- Tenth-generation Intel Core i3 processor
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- Fast SSD storage
- 8GB of memory
- Stereo speakers with wider stereo sound
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- Up to 11 hours of battery life
- Force Touch trackpad
Apple Macbook Air is the best option for nursing students who are looking to carry a laptop equipped with all necessary software and hardware for both requirements. New Apple Macbook Air has a Stunning 13.3-inch Retina display with True Tone technology which gives a premium look.
New Apple Macbook Air comes with Intel Core i3 10th Generation processor which is faster than Intel Core i5 5th Generation. It also has 8GB of Ram and 256GB or 512GB SSD storage which is good enough for doing multitasking and a long-lasting of 12 hours battery backup.
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7 8565U Processor (Up to 4.6GHz)
- 14 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Multi Touch Convertible Display
- 16GB DDR4 Memory & 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Just 0.78 inches Thin, 3.75 pounds
- Up to 12 Hours of Battery Life
Acer Spin 3 is one of the best convertible laptops for Nursing Students from the Acer. The reason to put this device on the list is its portability. You can easily carry this laptop with you without having any burden of a laptop. This device is packed with some serious hardware configuration which is very hard to find in this price range.
Acer Spin 3 comes with Intel Core i7 8565U 8th Generation processor, 16GB DDR4 Ram, and 512GB SSD storage which is pretty much good in this price tag. The best thing about this laptop is that it has 12 hours Battery Life.
- 15.6″ HD LED-backlit Touchscreen (1366 x 768) Display
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8250U 1.60GHz
- Intel UHD Graphics 620 with Shared Graphics Memory
- 8GB DDR4 memory, 1TB hard drive
- Up to 5 hours Battery Life
Lenovo Ideapad 330 is simply amazing in terms of hardware and experience. In Lenovo Ideapad, the 15.6″ HD LED-backlit Display with the Intel UHD 620 graphics offers the user a great stunning visual look.
Lenovo Ideapad 330 is packed with 8GB DDR4 SDRAM, 1TB hard drive, Intel UHD Graphics 620, and an Intel Core i5-8250U Processor which allows multiple tasks to run smoothly on the device. But the major part of this laptop is that it only comes with 5 hours of Battery life which is enough for a student who needs a laptop for only assignments.
- 15.6 inch full HD 4-way NanoEdge bezel display
- Intel Core i3-8145U processor (4M Cache, up to 3.9 GHz)
- 8GB RAM and 128GB M.2 SSD
- Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Up to 8 hours Battery Life
- Weight 1.7 KG
Asus VivoBook 17 is one of the best laptops for nursing students. This Asus VivoBook is beautifully constructed. most of the people call it as an attractive laptop because of its Slime body.
This Laptop comes equipped with the Intel Core i3-8145U processor which is the good spot in the best laptop for nursing students. This device is packed with 8GB Ram, 128GB SSD Storage, 15.6 inches full HD Display and, up to 8 hours Battery Life.
- 12.3 inches PixelSense display
- 8GB Ram
- 256GB SSD Storage
- Intel Core i5 6th Generation Processor
- Intel HD Graphics
- Up to 6 hours Battery Life
If you are one of those who donâ€™t want the traditional laptop kinda feel but would also want a tablet that works as a laptop, or even better than the tablet. If yes so this Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is for you.
This Microsoft Surface Pro is equipped with high-end specs which included Intel Core i5 6th Generation Processor, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD Storage, and 12.3 inches PixelSense display which is pretty much good in doing all of your tasks smoothly.
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8250U Processor (Up to 3.4GHz)
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-lit IPS Display
- 8GB Dual Channel Memory
- 256GB SSD Storage
- Up to 15-hours of battery
- Windows 10 Home
- NVIDIA GeForce MX150 Graphic Card
This is the best laptop offer by Acer for nursing students. If you are a student and a gamer also so this is for you. The device is simply amazing in terms of hardware and experience.
This laptop comes with the Intel Core i5 Processor, 8GB DDR4 Ram, 256GB SSD Storage, and NVIDIA GeForce MX150 graphic card which allows you to multitask on the device with ease and comfort. Battery Life of this laptop is up to 15 hours. Now you don’t need to worry about the battery.
- With a 1920 x 1080 Full HD touch screen display
- Powerful and efficient AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Mobile processor,
- 12GB DDR4 RAM & 256GB SSD Storage
- Weight 3.68 lbs
- Up to 10 hours of battery life with recharge Technology to power your laptop computer up to 80% in just one hour
If you are looking for 2 in 1 Convertible Laptop that don’t compromise on speed, quality and performance, the Lenovo Flex 14 is your choice.
This device is equipped with AMD R Series Processor and 12GB DDR4 Ram designed for advanced multitasking. With this equipment you won’t have any problems with demanding software and applications.
- Windows 10 S Home operating System
- 14.0-Inch HD (1366 x 768) LED-backlit Touch Display
- 8th Generation Intel Core i3-8145u Processor (4MB Cache, up to 3.9 GHz)
- 4GB (4Gx1) DDR4, 2666MHz
- Intel UHD Graphics 620 with Shared Graphics memory
- 128GB M.2 PCIe Solid State Drive
The Dell Inspiron 14 is one of the best laptops for nursing students because of its lightweight and portable. This laptop offers all of the necessary features required at an affordable price.
Dell Inspiron 14 is packed with Intel Core i3-8145U Processor, 4GB Ram with 128GB SSD Storage, and 4.0-Inch HD (1366 x 768) LED-backlit Touch Display which is pretty much good in this price tag. If you’re tight on budget so this is the best choice for you.
- Powerful 8th Generation Intel Core i5 8250U 1.6GHz (Turbo up to 3.4GHz) processor
- 15.6 Inches Full HD WideView display
- 14.2 inches wide, 0.8 inches thin and portable footprint
- 8GB DDR4 RAM and 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD storage
- Ergonomic chiclet keyboard with a fingerprint sensor
- 5 Hours Battery Life
Asus is one of the best company which is known to manufacture great laptops for Nursing Students and others also. Asus VivoBook is amazing in all features.
The 15.6 inch HD WideView display paired with the Intel HD graphics 620 offers stunning visuals to the users. The device is packed with 8GB DDR4 Ram, 8th Generation Intel Core i5 processor, and 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD storage which will perform all of the tasks smoothly
10. HP Pavilion 15
- 15.6-Inch IPS Touchscreen FHD (1920×1080)
- 8th Generation Intel Quad-Core i5-8250U
- 8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM
- 1 TB 5400 rpm SATA HDD
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
The HP Pavilion 15 might be cheap in price, but it comes with a solid hardware underneath. This device is equipped with 8th Generation Intel Quad Core i5-8250U Processor which is pretty much fast in regards to price.
If you are on a budget, and you are looking for a laptop that will get you through nursing school without giving you a lot of headaches, then this is the laptop to buy.
Finding best laptops for Nursing Students is a difficult task. I hope that my review would be great helpful for you to buy a suitable laptop for you.